It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What would you like to see your fave pair doing this summer?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Nothing is off limits...well, with in reason. ;) :mrgreen: :lol:

I see Hunter and McCall going to Washington DC and I don't really know why. It's a great city with lots of fun stuff to do. Then, they can take a detour and come visit me!

I see Harm and Mac taking a vacation to Roma, Italia! (I know, HOW can they afford that on a military salary? Umm..."working" vacation??) The kids can tag along and stay with AJ and his daughter so their mom and dad can stay at a pensione romantico (Romantic bed & breakfast! :oops: ) for a few days. Hmm I feel a fanfic coming on.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: What would you like to see your fave pair doing this summer?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

You've got babysitters set for Harm and Mac? How cool of you! :lol:

Mulder and Scully never get to go anyplace fun, so I'd send them in a tropical vacation...a place with access to private "huts" on secluded islands only a few minutes boat ride from the main island.

Benson and Stabler, though probably tired of the cold NY weather; I'd probably send them on a ski vacation overseas. I think they'd enjoy competing on the slopes. No Kathy! Wheee! :)

Hunter and McCall. I can see them touring Greece and Italy. (I wanna go there.) I think Hunter could check into some of his family history, and there are plenty of romantic places to be. Oh, and I'm probably swayed by thoughts of Stepfanie in "Coins In the Fountain". :lol:

Harm and Mac. Like M&S, they travel all over the place, but rarely have any fun because of dangerous missions. So, I think I'd send them to on a ski vacation, too. Lots of cuddling in front of a fireplace.
:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:32 pm 

Quote:

Well, the kids can't be with them the entire time. LOL!

Quote:
Mulder and Scully never get to go anyplace fun, so I'd send them in a tropical vacation...a place with access to private "huts" on secluded islands only a few minutes boat ride from the main island.

Sounds romantic! I need a partner so I can go. LOL! My partner - umm.. he should be 6ft4in, dark hair, blue eyes, flyboy grin...oh, wait I think I'm describing Harm.
You know, I was watching The Nanny a few days ago, and I had to chuckle when there was an allusion to The X-Files. C.C. and Niles were getting along and Maxwell says something like "Okay Scully, Mulder, anyone want to clue me in on this X-File?"

Quote:
Benson and Stabler, though probably tired of the cold NY weather; I'd probably send them on a ski vacation overseas. I think they'd enjoy competing on the slopes. No Kathy! Wheee! :)

That's a GREAT idea! I can so see them doing that! No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't come up with anything for them to do. I like you idea much better than anything I would have come up with.

No Kathy....No kids....no work...no Munch and his theories. LOL!

Quote:
Hunter and McCall. I can see them touring Greece and Italy. (I wanna go there.) I think Hunter could check into some of his family history, and there are plenty of romantic places to be. Oh, and I'm probably swayed by thoughts of Stepfanie in "Coins In the Fountain". :lol:

Works for me! I'm loving it. Maybe they can meet up with the other H&M, too. I would be nice for them to all catch up at the Fontana di Trevi (I would LOVE to go there some day!)

Quote:
Harm and Mac. Like M&S, they travel all over the place, but rarely have any fun because of dangerous missions. So, I think I'd send them to on a ski vacation, too. Lots of cuddling in front of a fireplace. :)

*sigh* How sweet. I'm sure they wouldn't object to "sharing body heat" at night either. 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm 

I see the duos coming to visit ME! :-D Or is it a little late for that? :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:49 pm 
Site Admin

TBC wrote:

LOL! Good one, TBC! I hadn't though of that! :lol:
It's not too late! Have a party and invite me!
:mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 pm 
Site Admin

HATBC wrote:
Quote:

Well, the kids can't be with them the entire time. LOL!

Quote:

Sounds romantic! I need a partner so I can go. LOL! My partner - umm.. he should be 6ft4in, dark hair, blue eyes, flyboy grin...oh, wait I think I'm describing Harm.
You know, I was watching The Nanny a few days ago, and I had to chuckle when there was an allusion to The X-Files. C.C. and Niles were getting along and Maxwell says something like "Okay Scully, Mulder, anyone want to clue me in on this X-File?"

Quote:

That's a GREAT idea! I can so see them doing that! No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't come up with anything for them to do. I like you idea much better than anything I would have come up with.

No Kathy....No kids....no work...no Munch and his theories. LOL!

Quote:

Works for me! I'm loving it. Maybe they can meet up with the other H&M, too. I would be nice for them to all catch up at the Fontana di Trevi (I would LOVE to go there some day!)

Quote:
Harm and Mac. Like M&S, they travel all over the place, but rarely have any fun because of dangerous missions. So, I think I'd send them to on a ski vacation, too. Lots of cuddling in front of a fireplace. :)

*sigh* How sweet. I'm sure they wouldn't object to "sharing body heat" at night either. 8-)

Thanks for the compliment. :)

No Munch and his theories! LOL!

Sharing body heat? oooh-weee! Sounds like the right thing to me. :lol: :lol:

I think I remember that "X-Files" comment on "The Nanny". :)

Okay, we'll get all the couples to meet up at the Trevi Fountain, but they have to go seperate ways afterward in order to produce that body heat just for couples.
:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:20 pm 

Quote:
Okay, we'll get all the couples to meet up at the Trevi Fountain, but they have to go seperate ways afterward in order to produce that body heat just for couples. :lol:

I guess that can be arranged! ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 pm 

---------
lm_mccall_l57 wrote:
TBC wrote:

LOL! Good one, TBC! I hadn't though of that! :lol:
It's not too late! Have a party and invite me!
:mrgreen:

Well, being the kind of person that I am, I have to point out that summer has came and went! I guess you still can invite them over though. And invite me to that party, too!

Profile E-mail