It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Welcome!
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, Patti. :)

I'm glad you're able to post.

I already know about your cat, and you still have my sympathy. I'm sure others will offer theirs, too. Feel free to vent/talk about your loss at Dr. Tate's at any time.

Thanks for the compliment on the forum.
:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Hey, Patti!

Welcome! I'm glad you're here, but I'm sorry to hear about your kitty.

I hope you can post more often.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:03 am 

Hi everyone!

My name is 9Catsz or 9 or Nine or even Karen for short. He he he :o :o

I love all the shows this site is about: Hunter, X-Files, JAG & L&O:SVU.

Yep it's all HATBC & LM's fault for getting me hooked first on JAG and now Army Wives.......and WWOH for getting me hooked on L&O: SVU. Hunter, well I've loved that show since I first set eyes on it back in 1984. Yep I'm old.

And Clare, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that you can't get JAG & SVU...Think about it. While they're both (IMHO) excellent shows, they both have 10 seasons....yep 10 seasons of episodes. That's alotta TV. And SVU was picked up for Season 11! But, then again, it could be a good thing because you've got tons of episodes of two fabulous TV shows you haven't seen yet. :iiam:

~9~

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 am 

Hmmm I see what you mean. This way I get to see a lot of Hunter. The only time I stop watching Hunter is for a few select other favourite shows that I don't want to miss like The Tudors, Desperate Housewives and Eastenders.

There is a new BBC cop show on TV at the moment set in the 80's (but filmed this year )where they have everything 80's in it - clothes, hair etc. It's called "Ashes to Ashes" and I think the predecessor "Life on Mars" has been picked up for filming in the US. Strange how the 80's seems to becoming more fashionable. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 am 

I LOVED the US Version of "Life on Mars"! However, it was pulled after one season and I, personally, think the ending was terrible. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:48 am 
Site Admin

9Catsz wrote:
Hi everyone!

My name is 9Catsz or 9 or Nine or even Karen for short. He he he :o :o

I love all the shows this site is about: Hunter, X-Files, JAG & L&O:SVU.

Yep it's all HATBC & LM's fault for getting me hooked first on JAG and now Army Wives.......and WWOH for getting me hooked on L&O: SVU. Hunter, well I've loved that show since I first set eyes on it back in 1984. Yep I'm old.

And Clare, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that you can't get JAG & SVU...Think about it. While they're both (IMHO) excellent shows, they both have 10 seasons....yep 10 seasons of episodes. That's alotta TV. And SVU was picked up for Season 11! But, then again, it could be a good thing because you've got tons of episodes of two fabulous TV shows you haven't seen yet. :iiam:

~9~

Well, it's about freakin time you got over here! Geeez! :shock:
Glad you made it, my friend! :mrgreen:

So, you're going to confuse people by adding a third name? I won't be confused since I already knew it. LM not confused? Wow! That's kinda rare. :oops: Throw in a fourth and I may not do so well. :lol:

Okay, I'll accept partial blame for introducing you to those two shows. You had every right to turn the channel. LOL! I'd forgotten that we told you about AW. Heehee.

Hope you're doing well and will post often.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm 

HATBC wrote:
clare wrote:
I like the X Files - I saw an episode, well part of one the other night - "Clyde Buckman's Final Repose" which I think was from the 3rd season. Reminded me how good the series is. They seem to be showing it on Virgin 1 channel here in the UK, so maybe I'll see some more now I know it's on.

As for JAG and SVU I haven't seen it shown on TV over here, which is strange because usually channel 4 buys the most popular US series and so does channel 5 and if they don't then Living TV do. (Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, ER, Grey's Anatomy, House, CSI, Star Trek, and lots more I've prob not mentioned). So I'm sorry I haven't had the opportunity to see JAG or SVU but maybe they didn't think the UK market suited it. Who knows?

And of course Hunter is still my favourite but I think you all know that!

Kinda and OT question....but... do you get "Army Wives" over there? Just curious.

I haven't seen it on any channels over here, no, but will have to look through the TV guide to be sure.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:32 pm 

clare wrote:
HATBC wrote:
clare wrote:
I like the X Files - I saw an episode, well part of one the other night - "Clyde Buckman's Final Repose" which I think was from the 3rd season. Reminded me how good the series is. They seem to be showing it on Virgin 1 channel here in the UK, so maybe I'll see some more now I know it's on.

As for JAG and SVU I haven't seen it shown on TV over here, which is strange because usually channel 4 buys the most popular US series and so does channel 5 and if they don't then Living TV do. (Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, ER, Grey's Anatomy, House, CSI, Star Trek, and lots more I've prob not mentioned). So I'm sorry I haven't had the opportunity to see JAG or SVU but maybe they didn't think the UK market suited it. Who knows?

And of course Hunter is still my favourite but I think you all know that!

Kinda and OT question....but... do you get "Army Wives" over there? Just curious.

I haven't seen it on any channels over here, no, but will have to look through the TV guide to be sure.

I see. Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 am 

I can't see it in this week's guide but it's possible that it's between seasons or something.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:54 pm 

9Catsz wrote:

Yep it's all HATBC & LM's fault for getting me hooked first on JAG and now Army Wives.......

I will GLADLY accept responsibility! LOL! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:02 am 

Here's another long lost forum member finally posting! LOL! Hi everyone, I'm Michaelsmum for anyone who doesn't know me and I'm a 36 year old die-hard Hunter fan. I never really got into any other show on this forum, but I'm currently making my way through the seasons of West Wing, Scrubs, Dexter, and ER. I also loved Pushing Daisies and Eli Stone before TPTB heartlessly cancelled them. :evil:

Anyway, I'm hoping to post here as often as I can and help as moderator of Hunter, but I'm sure Clare will be much more on top of things on here than me! ;)

I'm glad to finally be here after a couple of glitches in the posting department (thanks for the fix, LM!) and look forward to continuing our grand tradition of talking WAY to much about our favorite shows! lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:19 am 

Hi, mm! I'm glad you're posting now!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:49 am 
Site Admin

michaelsmum wrote:
Here's another long lost forum member finally posting! LOL! Hi everyone, I'm Michaelsmum for anyone who doesn't know me and I'm a 36 year old die-hard Hunter fan. I never really got into any other show on this forum, but I'm currently making my way through the seasons of West Wing, Scrubs, Dexter, and ER. I also loved Pushing Daisies and Eli Stone before TPTB heartlessly cancelled them. :evil:

Anyway, I'm hoping to post here as often as I can and help as moderator of Hunter, but I'm sure Clare will be much more on top of things on here than me! ;)

I'm glad to finally be here after a couple of glitches in the posting department (thanks for the fix, LM!) and look forward to continuing our grand tradition of talking WAY to much about our favorite shows! lol

Hi, friend.

I'm glad I was able to fix it and that you're finally able to post. :)
You have a lot of catching up to do!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:46 am 

Welcome MM, glad to see you here, it's not been the same without you :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:37 am 

Thanks for the replies, everyone. It's nice to know I was missed! LOL!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:06 am 

---------
Of course you were!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2