It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey Everyone!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 pm 

Hey there, im Holly from Oregon. Im not sure WHY i havent been introduced to this forum till now.. hahaha... but thats ok... IM HERE NOW!!!! I have 2 kids, Ali is almost 9 and Blade is 6. We live in a tiny tiny town, in a big huge wonderful house with a gorgeous yard, garden, flowers, greenhouse... I have a small daycare and do alot of computer work, slideshows, videos. such stuff as that. I love to write, LOVE Jag, NCIS, Castle, CSI NY, Hunter, Silk stalkings, Army Wives all those great wonderful shows. Recently had the pleasure of meeting up with some friends in SC and touring all around the AW sets, as well as meeting Catherine Bell. Um.. lets see.. oh im 34, single (happily) and basically write humor/romance. Im big on humor.. and sarcasm.. ALOT of sarcasm!!!!

THANK YOU for allowing me to join... ill be good! HAHA!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hey Everyone!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Glad you made it over.

I think I remember a couple of comments from you on my vids on YT. :)

I don't know why you didn't know about this forum before now, either. Shall we blame HATBC? :lol:

Do you prefer to be called by your real name or by your username? I prefer my username or just LM at this forum.

Later!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:24 pm 

it doesn't matter, usually easier to remember coffee. haha... Yes lets blame HATBC... shes not here to defend herself at the moment!

I DO have you as my favorite on youtube.. and I've read some stories too!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!! I just put a ton of my old videos up on youtube, thankful that mediafile fire whatever its called still had them.. whew!...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Okay, coffee it will be. :)
Yes, we'll blame HATBC, but we should watch out when she reads this. :? :lol:

Thanks so much for adding me as a fave on YT. I'm glad you enjoy my vids and the fanfics. :)
I really need to make more vids, but I've been so busy with other stuff. I also got frustrated with all the blocking of vids because of copyrights. Ugh! My last one was a JAG fic set to "You Send Me", but it's just sitting there...no music with it. Shouldn't they appreciate us for advertising the songs they make? Geeez!

BTW - If you read comments or fanfics about Hunter and McCall and the word coffee is in quotes, we're not talking about you. It's code for sex between those two. :lol: They started it with that one-night stand and the moment at the door in "Unfinished Business". We all still wonder what if... on that one.
:?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Well, well, well, I leave this place for a few hours and you two already gang up on me? Oy! :lol:

That's okay. I can take the blame. Haha.

Coffee, it's great to have you here, and I am sure you'll liven up the board A LOT! LOL! It'll be a blast!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 am 

HAHAAH, on the coffee scene. AHAHAHAH, now im laughing and my daughter is like.. MOTHER.. your soo not funny.. HA.. i think i am!... now everytime i type coffee im going to think of that AHAHA... crap i need to go watch Hunter all over again.... i miss that show..

As for YT... YES im sick of all that copyright stuff, UHG.. just stick it on facebook now HAHAHA...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 am 
Site Admin

:lol:
I've been jonesin' for some "JAG" and a bit of "Hunter", too.

My vids are all on YT and then I post the link on FB. So, if they've been blocked, people still can't hear the music. :|

HATBC has a site/page where she has her vids...those that were blocked. I set up an account several months ago, but I got lazy and never finished it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:53 am 

LM! I missed your "coffee" comment! Oh, my. That is hysterical! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm 
Site Admin

HATBC wrote:
Well, well, well, I leave this place for a few hours and you two already gang up on me? Oy! :lol:

That's okay. I can take the blame. Haha.

Coffee, it's great to have you here, and I am sure you'll liven up the board A LOT! LOL! It'll be a blast!

:?
You read it wrong, HATBC. I said how much I treasure you....no blame. No blame at all. Where do you get these ideas from, girl? :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:39 pm 

LOL! Hmm. I don't know. I guess they just pop in my head! LOL! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm 

Welcome to the forum, coffee! And, yes, I'll get all :oops: when I type that now due to LM's coffee comment LOL!

LM - I've been jonesin' for some Hunter, too! It's interesting how it comes and goes. I mean, I always love Hunter, but sometimes it's more in the top of my head than at other times. Ok, there I go again confusing people, but I know what I mean (and you probably do, too! Go on, admit it! LOL)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 am 

i DO understand i DO... haha, taking that from my son who is constantly saying I DO BELIEVE IN SANTA!!!! A smart child will argue that point, even if it means getting into trouble..(not from me of course.... )... where was i going with this..? Hunter... Jag... back to the FF world...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:07 am 
Site Admin

HATBC wrote:
LOL! Hmm. I don't know. I guess they just pop in my head! LOL! :lol:

:lol: I'm glad we've gotten that cleared up! So silly! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:12 am 
Site Admin

michaelsmum wrote:
Welcome to the forum, coffee! And, yes, I'll get all :oops: when I type that now due to LM's coffee comment LOL!

LM - I've been jonesin' for some Hunter, too! It's interesting how it comes and goes. I mean, I always love Hunter, but sometimes it's more in the top of my head than at other times. Ok, there I go again confusing people, but I know what I mean (and you probably do, too! Go on, admit it! LOL)

Have I started a mass blushing session with my comments? :mrgreen: :lol:
You're so crazy! I guess I am too, because I understood you! :lol:

We're alike in that way, too....jonesin for "Hunter" and then can take a break from it for a while. I'm the same with all the shows, here. Some people need that fix every single day. Whatever floats your boat, right? :) I haven't gotten to the point of needing a break from "Army Wives", though. Of course, it's still pretty new...just entered S3. I guess 20 years from now, I may have the same feeling about it as I do for the others. :lol:
"The X-Files" is airing right now on TNT, so I'm watching. I think it's a S1 ep. I may pop in a "JAG" or "Hunter" tape or DVD once I go to bed so I can watch as I fall asleep.
:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:56 am 

Hi Holly,

Welcome,

I'm an older member and don't post too often. I like Hunter, the X files,
M*A*S*H.

I'm a grandmom of two girls. We had two grandsons, but my daughter
is getting a divorce and we aren't allowed to see the boys anymore.
They will be 8 in October. It's nice to see you on the forum and welcome
again.

Karen

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:36 pm 

Hi Karen, im so sorry about the boys.. id go kick some ****.. thats really not a good thing at all. My ex's parents told someone the other day that i dont let them see the kids..... funny thing was they didnt know this person is a good friend of mine.... they got an ear full i guess!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:51 pm 

Divorce is pretty ******* all the family, but it helps if people can keep the relationships intact. Although I'm divorced, I'd never keep my son from seeing any family members on my ex's side. I really hope you get to see your grandsons once things cool down, Karen.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 pm 

---------
we promised we would stay friends and so much more that he has broken... drives me crazy.. the kids waited yesterday for dad to come cause he SAID he was coming to see them... then ali gets a facebook message from him... im home, loading in burns on monday... shes like uh... mom arent we in the middle of there and him.... i dont think he would be so bad if he wasnt married to the wicked witch of the east that OBVIOUSLY needs water thrown on her.... oh wait, i cant speak ill of poor pitiful people.... HAHA...

Profile E-mail