It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Three Word Story Game - JAG
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
"Well, I see someone has a new toy," joked, Harmon Rabb, looking at the new set of wheels in the driveway of Mac's apartment.

Mac grinned. "What do you think, Commander? It's perfect, right?"

Harm stepped over to the machine for a better inspection. "I think it's great! What made you pick this one?" He asked.

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a sly smile.

Harm tilted his head. "It's a nice automobile. I will admit that, yes."

"And...?" Mac raised her eyebrow.

"And...for a new set of really nice wheels, it

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 am 
Site Admin

"Well, I see someone has a new toy," joked, Harmon Rabb, looking at the new set of wheels in the driveway of Mac's apartment.

Harm stepped over to the machine for a better inspection. "I think it's great! What made you pick this one?" He asked.

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a sly smile.

"And...for a new set of really nice wheels, it comes pretty close

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:26 pm 

"And...for a new set of really nice wheels, it comes pretty close to the greatness

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:04 pm 

"And...for a new set of really nice wheels, it comes pretty close to the greatness of a classic

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 pm 

"And...for a new set of really nice wheels, it comes pretty close to the greatness of a classic car like yours

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:30 pm 
Site Admin

"And...for a new set of really nice wheels, it comes pretty close to the greatness of a classic car like yours."

"What? Mac said

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm 

"And...for a new set of really nice wheels, it comes pretty close to the greatness of a classic car like yours."

"What?" Mac said, "You can't admit

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 am 
Site Admin

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do [you] want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a sly smile.

"What?" Mac said, "You can't admit it, can you?"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 pm 

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do [you] want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a sly smile.

"Admit what?" He

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 am 
Site Admin

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 am 

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car is nice, but

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:17 am 

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car is nice, but mine will always

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car is nice, but mine will always be in a

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:05 pm 

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car is nice, but mine will always be in a better "condition" than yours

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car is nice, but mine will always be in a better "condition" than yours. They don't make

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:29 pm 

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car is nice, but mine will always be in a better "condition" than yours. They don't make like mine anymore

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:59 pm 
Site Admin

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car is nice, but mine will always be in a better "condition" than yours. They don't make [them] like mine anymore."

Mac shook her

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:41 pm 

Thanks for catching the word I skipped!

= = =

"Admit what?" He stifled a laugh. "That your car is nice, but mine will always be in a better "condition" than yours. They don't make [them] like mine anymore."

Mac shook her head. "You are

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

---------
HATBC wrote:
Thanks for catching the word I skipped!

You're welcome. You've done the same for me. :)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next