It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Three Word Story Game - JAG
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:30 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
"Well, I see someone has a new toy," joked, Harmon Rabb, looking at the new set of wheels in the driveway of Mac's apartment.

Mac grinned. "What do you think, Commander? It's perfect, right?"

Harm stepped over to the machine for a better inspection. "I think it's great! What made you pick this one?" He asked.

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:55 pm 
Site Admin

"Well, I see someone has a new toy," joked, Harmon Rabb, looking at the new set of wheels in the driveway of Mac's apartment.

Harm stepped over to the machine for a better inspection. "I think it's great! What made you pick this one?" He asked.

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:06 pm 

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 pm 

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:58 am 

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 am 
Site Admin

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 pm 

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 pm 
Site Admin

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm 

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a sly smile."

Harm

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 am 

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a sly smile."

Harm tilted his head

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:53 pm 
Site Admin

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a sly smile.

Harm tilted his head. "It's a nice

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm 

"I wanted a classic sports car. Do want to get in and go for a ride? You can drive my Mustang if you admit that it's just as nice as your classic Corvette." Mac said with a sly smile.

Harm tilted his head. "It's a nice automobile. I will

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 pm 

Harm tilted his head. "It's a nice automobile. I will admit that, yes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

Harm tilted his head. "It's a nice automobile. I will admit that, yes."

"And...?" Mac raised

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 am 

"And...?" Mac raised her eyebrow.

"And...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 am 
Site Admin

"And...for a new

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 am 

---------

"And...for a new set of really

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next