It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Three Word Story Game - Hunter
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

There was a rapid knocking at the front door. Company wasn't expected, so she didn't open the door.

"Open up," Kitty called while pounding loudly and urgently. "McCall, it's important."

Dee Dee hurried to the door. "Kitty, hang on." She opened the door quickly. "Hey, what's going on? Are you okay? Come in."

"Thanks. Brad hasn't called or came by?"

"No." Dee Dee answered. "I haven't talked to Brad since this afternoon. What do you think that means?"

"Well, he hasn't called me either and I'm really worried."

"Is he still 'drinking?" She asked.

"Ever since Kathy died, he's been going to the bar or to the store to buy alcohol." Kitty said sadly. "I wish I could make him stop...stop destroying himself." She said with extreme concern in [her] voice and expression.

"Come and sit down. I'll call Hunter and see if he has any news for us about Brad."

"Okay." Kitty nodded slowly. "I hope he has good news. I don't know if I can handle any bad news now."

"Maybe we won't have to worry after we talk to the doctor. I'll call Hunter and have him try to locate the doctor or maybe Charlie can be of help."

"Do you want to call Charlie?".

"Maybe we should."

"Okay," Dee Dee reached for the phone.

"Call Hunter after! Hopefully he will know where he is."

"Hello?" Rick stepped into the living room and saw the two women sitting on the sofa. "What are you doing? Is everything okay?"

Dee Dee hung up the telephone. "I'm about to call Charlie. We don't know where Brad is. We don't know who else may have heard from him. Have you talked to Brad at all?"

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee and Kitty sighed.

"I was just about to look for him."

"Where do you think we should start? I was thinking at the bar, but maybe he went to San Diego since that is where his brother lives. He's been spending a lot of time there."

"Kitty have you tried..."

The phone interrupted Hunter's thoughts and McCall quickly answered. "Hello? What? Arrested? Where is he? Okay. Thanks, David." McCall hung up.

"Brad's in jail?". Kitty asked. "What the hell happened?!"

"David said that he was fighting with a guy at the bar."

Rick sighed. "I'll go get him."

"Thanks, Rick." Kitty turned to Dee Dee. "Maybe I should go with him."

Dee Dee hesitated. "Kitty maybe you should stay with me. Brad might not be in the best mood."

"I'm so worried," Kitty said. "He has never acted this way before. I don't know what to do."

"The only thing I can think of is that we don't make any assumptions. I'll talk to him and see if I can help."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:12 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
There was a rapid knocking at the front door. Company wasn't expected, so she didn't open the door.

"Open up," Kitty called while pounding loudly and urgently. "McCall, it's important."

Dee Dee hurried to the door. "Kitty, hang on." She opened the door quickly. "Hey, what's going on? Are you okay? Come in."

"No." Dee Dee answered. "I haven't talked to Brad since this afternoon. What do you think that means?"

"Ever since Kathy died, he's been going to the bar or to the store to buy alcohol." Kitty said sadly. "I wish I could make him stop...stop destroying himself." She said with extreme concern in [her] voice and expression.

"Come and sit down. I'll call Hunter and see if he has any news for us about Brad."

"Okay." Kitty nodded slowly. "I hope he has good news. I don't know if I can handle any bad news now."

"Maybe we won't have to worry after we talk to the doctor. I'll call Hunter and have him try to locate the doctor or maybe Charlie can be of help."

"Maybe we should."

"Hello?" Rick stepped into the living room and saw the two women sitting on the sofa. "What are you doing? Is everything okay?"

Dee Dee hung up the telephone. "I'm about to call Charlie. We don't know where Brad is. We don't know who else may have heard from him. Have you talked to Brad at all?"

"Not since yesterday."

"Where do you think we should start? I was thinking at the bar, but maybe he went to San Diego since that is where his brother lives. He's been spending a lot of time there."

The phone interrupted Hunter's thoughts and McCall quickly answered. "Hello? What? Arrested? Where is he? Okay. Thanks, David." McCall hung up.

Dee Dee hesitated. "Kitty maybe you should stay with me. Brad might not be in the best mood."

"I'm so worried," Kitty said. "He has never acted this way before. I don't know what to do."

"The only thing I can think of is that we don't make any assumptions. I'll talk to him and see if I can help." Rick said to

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

"The only thing I can think of is that we don't make any assumptions. I'll talk to him and see if I can help." Rick said to Kitty.

Dee Dee

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:34 pm 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

"The only thing I can think of is that we don't make any assumptions. I'll talk to him and see if I can help." Rick said to Kitty.

Dee Dee agreed with Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee agreed with Rick. "Be careful." She

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 pm 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee agreed with Rick. "Be careful." She said as she

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:25 am 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee agreed with Rick. "Be careful." She said as she opened the door

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:48 am 
Site Admin

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee agreed with Rick. "Be careful." She said as she opened the door for him.

"I

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 am 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee agreed with Rick. "Be careful." She said as she opened the door for him.

"I will call you

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 am 
Site Admin

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

"I will call you when I can."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 am 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

"I will call you when I can." Dee Dee closed the

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee closed the door and sat

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:30 pm 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee closed the door and sat down on the

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 am 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee closed the door and sat down on the couch next to

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee closed the door and sat down on the couch next to Kitty. "Try not

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:00 pm 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee closed the door and sat down on the couch next to Kitty. "Try not to worry. Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:57 pm 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee closed the door and sat down on the couch next to Kitty. "Try not to worry. Rick will help Brad

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee closed the door and sat down on the couch next to Kitty. "Try not to worry. Rick will help Brad."

After arriving at

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:14 pm 

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

Dee Dee closed the door and sat down on the couch next to Kitty. "Try not to worry. Rick will help Brad."

After arriving at the station Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:31 pm 

---------

"Maybe we should."

"Not since yesterday."

After arriving at the station Rick went to the

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next