It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Three new members in a week! :D
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, guys.

If you would, take a moment to welcome our newests members - TTeng53, dream4deedee and Caroline_Wang. :)

You can see introductions from TTeng53 and dream4deedee in our intro forum, and maybe Caroline_Wang has one up by now. :)

Welcome aboard!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Three new members in a week! :D
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:27 pm 

Hi LM,
Somehow my firend Caroline cannot reply or submit a new topic. The following words are from her:
"Thank you LM,
I am Caroline from China, also a very big fan of McCall and SK. I heard your forum from my friend Jessie. What a great thing to meet people who love Stepfanie and discuss with them!:D"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the note.

I sent her an email to see if she could post, because when I tested it out, I didn't see where it was working for her. :|

I will try again. Tell her to give me a few more minutes. I'll post again when I've finished.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

lm_mccall_l57 wrote:
Thanks for the note.

I sent her an email to see if she could post, because when I tested it out, I didn't see where it was working for her. :|

I will try again. Tell her to give me a few more minutes. I'll post again when I've finished.

I just tried it out from the admin panel, and it's working on my end. Tell her to give it another try, and that I apologize for the trouble.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Hello?!

I haven't gotten any answer about whether or not our newest member, Caroline_Wang is able to post or not. I've sent an email and/or PMs to TTeng53, dream4deedee to see if either heard anything from her.
I even sent an email to Caroline_Wang.

I'm just curious to know if she's able to post or not, and if I need to see if she may need to register again.

Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm 

Hi LM,

I sent an e-mail to your yahoo mailbox yesterday. In some places in China, certain websites have been blocked. Dream4deedee can log on and post messages in this forum, because she lives in the southwest part of China. However in the north, where Caroline and I are located (she is in Qingdao, while I am in Beijing), this forum website is blocked somehow. We have to use a special software to change the server to view this forum. But unfortunately, we are not able to post any message here.

For me, if I log on using my company's PC, I can access to this website and post message. For Caroline, she tried many times but sitll couldn't post any message. She is a bit disappointed. But never mind, both dream4dee and I will help her post if she has anything to say here.

In China, facebook, youtube and twitter are all banned. But we have local communicator tools. Normally dream4deedee, Caroline and I use the local tool to chat, and there ane quite a few other friends joining us for Hunter discussion as well. More females than males, aging late 20's to early 40's. More fans of SK than those of FD. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

---------
That's a pity. Thanks for explaining.

We have a chat room, here, but I guess you all would not be able access it, either.
Before I set one up, we used to meet in an AOL chat room. Some people have used Yahoo! chat in the past, too.

Good luck with being able to continue to post here.
:)

Profile E-mail