It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sweet!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 am 

so to fill you in on a little past.. my ex is a trucker, left me for a girlfriend that didnt nag about him not being home... ANYWAYS.. they married quick after our divorce since you know, he didnt want to be married anymore. He hardly sees the kids, breaks his promises and such and such... CALLED DHS on me claiming the kids are bruised, house is messy, yada yada...

so she shows up today to see the kids at school... then here to see me... haha... she walked up and goes. ok im sorry for all this but since it was called in and they are little.. i had to.. but.. im closing this side of the case cause its ridiculous! She IS however.. turning the tables and going to see THEM.... SCORE.. backfire!!!!! she does want the kids to see our school councilor however, which is fine.. they need to talk to someone.. she said maybe then we can find out WHY the kids dont like to go and why blade absolutely hates his stepmother!.....

SO.. i am a good mom... i spoil my children rotten and they have everything they want... cept stereos as blade said.. however they have mp3.. difference? HA... ali wouldnt change anything about me and blade said he would make it so he gets away with more.. HAHA... im happy, had to share!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Sweet!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 am 
Site Admin

Well, at least you know your kids really love and appreciate you.

Best of luck with it all!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 am 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
I'm SO happy to hear that! Looks like the ex had it coming!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:57 pm 

What a difficult situation, coffee. I feel for you in having to deal with a breakup and accusations towards you as a Mom. Hang in there!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 pm 

thanks, its been a while.. he changed, i changed.. im glad im not married to him anymore. LOL... he walked out on alis 5th bday day with her in the room.. so blade was little and doesnt remember that he was around.. he drives truck so was never around to begin with... its good now.. they dont want mom with anyone and i dont want to be with anyone.. recently.. this guy i know wanted to have a relationship...im like im SORRY.. i dont have time... haha... not to hurt your feelings or anything but i dont want anything now yet.. maybe never. LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:10 pm 

I know what you mean about not wanting anyone right now or maybe ever. I'm exactly there too - my ex moved out 2 years ago and things are so much better, for myself and between us. Luckily we've managed to stay amicable for Michael's sake. It also helps not living under the same roof anymore!! Sometimes, though, I find myself wanting to find someone just because I miss having someone to share things with, but then I think of all the sacrifices and compromises that have to be made and think - no thank you! LOL! I tell people, "It took me years to get rid of this man, I don't want another one just yet!" Maybe someday...

I do worry that my son is getting to dependant on me, ie, he wants me to himself. There's not really been the opportunity, but I wonder what he'll think if I meet someone. I wouldn't want to not be with someone just because Michael doesn't want it - he's only 5 after all! His dad is living with someone else now and that doesn't seem to bother my son at all, probably because he only goes to his dad's once a week and lives with me. Well, I guess we can just say it sure ain't easy, but I know I'm much happier now than then. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 am 

i think also the age and day that children dont see living with someone else is bad, when i was little it was like OMG.. the persons dad is married to someone else? that didnt happen here, we never saw single parents... now multiple children with different mothers, that was seen here when i was older.. LOL... but now, its like my kids are immune to it... its all over the place. my daughter likes her step mom, but my son has a very strong dislike to the point where he will make himself sick so he doesnt have to go... plus.. i dont think they want him there anyway.. sad but true.. dad never wanted another child and didnt bother to be there when he was born, he held him once and said here, take him i have to go back to work. and he took off in the truck.. saw him a week later. lol....

life goes on.. and i say just keep your little man happy as can be.. You are mom and the most important person in his life!!!!! I spoil my kids rotten... maybe thats why they laugh at me when i say put your popcorn bags in the garbage and wash the dishes... LMAO...

Blade just watched some HUNTER.. he said. uhh this is a really old show mom HAHAHAHA

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:00 pm 

---------
That's a shame about your ex and your son. I get frustrated sometimes with my ex because he drops my son off on the Saturday whenever is convenient for him, rather than wanting to spend the whole day with his son. Also, during football (soccer) season, the ex spends almost every other Saturday driving almost two hours up to his hometown to watch his team play and leaves my son with my sister in law. That in itself I don't mind as my sister in law is great, but if I only had one day a week with my son I know I would never leave him with someone else. I couldn't imagine not having my son living with me, much less only seeing him once a week, but I suppose men are just different than women.

Keep loving your kids (not difficult, I know!) and I hope things get better for your son.

Profile E-mail