It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SPOLERS - Do you think it can "save" the show?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!

Okay, so maybe it doesn't need saved "per se", but it's lost it shipper appeal and I have found it worth watching as of late. However, maybe this will pick things up a bit.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: SPOLERS - Do you think it can "save" the show?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:21 am 
Site Admin

You've found it worth watching after its lost shipper appeal? Are you trying to confuse me? It's working! :lol:

I'm hoping that El won't say anything stupid to hurt Liv's feelings. They'll be a "couple" planning to adopt, and we know Liv wants a baby, and that El hasn't been the most supportive, lately. :|

I think if they do kiss and show any signs of going shipper, then a few fans who aren't so much into it, might be interested again. When it all blows over, where are we, then? :roll:

I don't think this move will save the show, though. They have a lot more work to do, IMO.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 pm 

Quote:
You've found it worth watching after its lost shipper appeal? Are you trying to confuse me? It's working! :lol:

Oops! My bad! :oops: :lol: I really must lecture my fingers about working at the same speed as my brain! Of course I meant, NOT watching!

Quote:
I'm hoping that El won't say anything stupid to hurt Liv's feelings. They'll be a "couple" planning to adopt, and we know Liv wants a baby, and that El hasn't been the most supportive, lately. :|

I think if they do kiss and show any signs of going shipper, then a few fans who aren't so much into it, might be interested again. When it all blows over, where are we, then? :roll:

I don't think this move will save the show, though. They have a lot more work to do, IMO.

I agree about your point - where will we be when it all blows over? Honestly...I don't care. I invested 9 years in Harm and Mac....I really can't go through something like that again! :lol: Sure...I suppose I can still "ship" people - just not to the same degree. But I highly doubt I'll be shipping E/O again anytime soon. It's not worth it. :roll:

IMO, I don't see SVU lasting much longer before it gets axed. It's only a matter of time.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for clearing up that first part. You had me worried for a moment. :? :lol: Yes, get those fingers to cooperate. :lol:

No, I don't see where we need to keep going down this long road with El and Liv, never getting anywhere. We had a moment worth waiting for with Harm and Mac, but El and Liv. Enough is enough. El hasn't left Kathy, so how could he and Liv end up together, especially what may be a very short time-frame if El/Chris leaves?

I don't think I'll ever be truly excited to watch SVU again. I might have to go back to earlier episodes to get that good vibe again, but I know it'll lead back to where we are, now.
:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:36 pm 

Sorry to worry you! That must have been a scare! I think I have that situation under control...for now at least! :?

El & Liv have too much baggage. That's how I'd put it in a nutshell. There's no need to ship them b/c I don't see things working out. I even think the chemistry has been lacking (even though TVGuide seems to think it is fantastic! :| )

:lol: Oh, the joys of rewatching and knowing where the rode will lead!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

---------
Thanks for the apology. :lol:

I agree with that nutshell.

I think TV Guide's article, and others, want to make sales so they write notes about EL and Liv still having chemistry, being a possible couple, etc. Let it go, already!
:roll:

Profile E-mail