It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: My adventure during the first time I saw "The Ring"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 am 

Oh, yeah...Will Darnell (the guy with the cigar), :lol: ! In the book Christine comes to his house and smashes her way in...bringing him down from his upstairs on top of her...so she can crush him. In the movie Christine returns to the garage after being torched at the gas station and Darnell sees her driving alone. He stupidly gets inside the car trying to figure out how the car was driving by itself...and Christine crushes him by moving the seat up all the way to the steering wheel. Again the book was better, but it worked for the movie.

Christine showing up to Michael Myers house...that's an idea! :lol: Although I love both...I actually think Michael would eventually "win". He can't die because evil controls his body--and he could end up crushing Christine to an undrivable cube...just like in the movie. ;)

But, at the end of the movie "Christine" part of the old grill started to move on the Christine "cube"...giving you the idea that she could "unfold" into a perfect car again--opening up the idea for a sequel someday. So, who knows? Probably each would have a serious problem actually killing and/or destroying the other. :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 am 
Site Admin

Michael might win, but it would make for an interesting battle. They could start out as friends....Michael touring around in the car, and then the car gets angry at Michael for spending too much time away from her while he kills. Then she tries for revenge. :lol:

Years ago, with the way "Christine" (the film) ended, I always thought there would be a continuation soon to follow. I figured that all it took was for someone to find a tiny scrap, maybe a radio knob or part of the grill to be put in another car, and then it takes off from there. It would have to be something that someone could recognize as coming from a Fury, though, especially if they went with another type of car. That's a great name/model for Christine...a Fury.
:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:11 am 

Yeah, I figure somehow Christine could "unfold" from the cube in the junkyard and be an old rusted-out Fury that a new kid could find and become obsessed with again.

Hilarious idea of Michael Myers touring around for victims in Christine! :lol: Not only would Christine become jealous of Michael spending too much time away from her...she'd be jealous of him taking care of the victims before she could. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:59 am 
Site Admin

LOL! Thanks. :)

Oooh, two reasons for Christine to take revenge against Michael. Cool!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:35 pm 

Yeah...I don't think any town/city would be "big" enough for Michael Myers and Christine together! Yikes! :o :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:13 am 
Site Admin

---------
That's a town I would definitely want no part of! :o

Profile E-mail