It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: March 3, 2010 - Episode one of two back-to-back.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

I'm too lazy to look up the title, so bear with me.

During the episode with Kathy Griffin (what an annoying character she played!), did anyone catch that she asked Benson about what's going on between her and Stabler? I don't know exactly how she worded it, but I'm pretty sure she was asking if there was or would be anything romantic going on with B&S, and then Benson said something like - "Nah, It'll never happen."

Did we get the truth in that answer or not?

Is there any hint that something might come about? Did anyone get that vibe?

Time is running out, folks. If they're going for it, they have to hurry. I think they're just toying with us as usual. Hmm.

Benson could have had a girlfriend, but she declined. :lol:

Think Stabler was wishing Benson had been the one to kiss him like Kathy Griffin's character did?
:lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: March 3, 2010 - Episode one of two back-to-back.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:20 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Quote:

Don't you wish they put the titles in the credits like on the other HBHB shows? It would make our lives so much easier, LOL!

Quote:
During the episode with Kathy Griffin (what an annoying character she played!), did anyone catch that she asked Benson about what's going on between her and Stabler? I don't know exactly how she worded it, but I'm pretty sure she was asking if there was or would be anything romantic going on with B&S, and then Benson said something like - "Nah, It'll never happen."

Yes, I did.

And I think it's true. Rumor has it that Chris will be leaving SVU (after the finish of season 12), so I doubt that anything will happen (unless we get a rushed "JAG" ending). I don't think SVU could handle losing Chris (same as when DJE said he was leaving JAG), because there's always been that E/O "ship"/chemistry. The original L&O did major casting changes, but it had two male leads at first (and most of the time) so I doubt that chemistry was ever and issue. :?

However, if it does happen, knowing the writers, they would try to do what all the JAG talk was before ending it became official. They're probably have E&O hook up and then Elliot will get killed on the job. (Really, that's the only way I see Elliot leaving the show.)

Here's a link to one of the articles - I don't know how "legit" it is though.

Quote:

Her expression was so funny! :lol:

Quote:
Think Stabler was wishing Benson had been the one to kiss him like Kathy Griffin's character did? :lol:

I think BENSON was wishing she was the one kissing Stabler like that! :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:20 pm 

I do not believe E/O will ever happen. ****k Wolf has said it won't and I guess he's not lying when he says it. Unless, Elliot leaves because he and Olivia hook up and they can no longer work together....Is that me still clinging to that, slim-but-dying quickly, ray of hope???

***I've tried and tried to post this, then I realized it would not let me post it because I have a banned word .... Mr. Wolf's first name. LMAO!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

HATBC wrote:
Quote:

Don't you wish they put the titles in the credits like on the other HBHB shows? It would make our lives so much easier, LOL!

Quote:

Yes, I did.

And I think it's true. Rumor has it that Chris will be leaving SVU (after the finish of season 12), so I doubt that anything will happen (unless we get a rushed "JAG" ending). I don't think SVU could handle losing Chris (same as when DJE said he was leaving JAG), because there's always been that E/O "ship"/chemistry. The original L&O did major casting changes, but it had two male leads at first (and most of the time) so I doubt that chemistry was ever and issue. :?

However, if it does happen, knowing the writers, they would try to do what all the JAG talk was before ending it became official. They're probably have E&O hook up and then Elliot will get killed on the job. (Really, that's the only way I see Elliot leaving the show.)

Here's a link to one of the articles - I don't know how "legit" it is though.

Quote:

Her expression was so funny! :lol:

Quote:
Think Stabler was wishing Benson had been the one to kiss him like Kathy Griffin's character did? :lol:

I think BENSON was wishing she was the one kissing Stabler like that! :lol: :lol:

Yes, I totally wish they'd put the titles up. Really, is that too much to ask? We're loyal viewers for goodness sake. :| Well, I'm somwhat loyal to SVU nowadays. :lol:

I never really thought of them doing a JAG couple ending. I don't know how that would work, but it would leave open room for a reunion after the show ends.

So, in the article she says it wasn't about money for her. I should hope that's the truth, but I still feel it was part of it. :|
It's too bad she had such a hard time at the Children's Institute.

I didn't think of Benson wishing it was Stabler kissing her, instead of him being kissed by the woman.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

---------
9Catsz wrote:
I do not believe E/O will ever happen. ****k Wolf has said it won't and I guess he's not lying when he says it. Unless, Elliot leaves because he and Olivia hook up and they can no longer work together....Is that me still clinging to that, slim-but-dying quickly, ray of hope???

***I've tried and tried to post this, then I realized it would not let me post it because I have a banned word .... Mr. Wolf's first name. LMAO!

Yeah, it's possible that they'd split up after getting together. Too much tension afterwards. Hmm.
If that's the case, and like I've said once before, I hope it's not one of those one-night stand type of setups, but it might be. :|

I was wondering why you have two Ks in Wolf's first name.

Profile E-mail