It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Live Chat w/ Stepfanie on Ustream 01/25/13, 7pm PST
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 am 
Site Admin

According to the post on Facebook, she'll have the chat session on Friday, January 25, 2013 at 7pm PST.

Obviously you need a mic, but you don't need a video cam. Someone asked about needing a cam and the page admin said they didn't need one.

Visit her facebook information page for more details.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Live Chat w/ Stepfanie on Ustream 01/25/13, 7pm PST
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Thanks for the heads up! This sounds like so much fun.

Are you planning on logging on for the chat? I have a class that night, so I don't think I can make it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:17 pm 
Site Admin

You're welcome. :)

I don't know if I'll make it or not.
It's only for 30min., and I haven't given it a whole lot of thought. :|
I've been so busy with other things.

I need to fill you in on some things, too. Check your email. It won't be a long one, I promise.
:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 pm 

I haven't checked my emails in ages.

Thanks for the heads up, though. I'll be sure to keep and eye out. I hope all is well.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

You're welcome.

I was wondering about the email as I didn't hear back about your niece when I sent the email a couple of months ago, but then you posted a short mention of her in reply to someone else's post. It got a bit of information from that. :)

Hope things are well with you, too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 am 
Site Admin

I decided to check it out. It was pretty cool! :D

She looked beautiful, and was so very charming and funny. I love when she's being silly. :D I got in a few questions and even helped her remember "Streetwise" as others were asking about it, but she didn't recall it. After all these years, plus with all she does, I don't doubt it. :|

It was being recorded, so it should be on Ustream for you all to see. In case the link doesn't work, type in her name on the site to see if it comes up.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:26 pm 

I'm so glad you decided to go!

BTW - I did get your email, so I'll say more when I respond to that.

I think I'll try to look it up tonight if I get a chance.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks. :)

Okay, I hope you get a chance to see it, tonight. If not tonight, hopefully soon. There are two video links. The only that's only about 14min. is when she wasn't able to get the messages and she was talking to herself and said she was. :lol:
I could see the messages being typed, but they kept disappearing, and I could see her on the screen for a few seconds at a time before she'd disappear. She started over and we got it going. :D
I think the full session is about 45min, so that's the main one.

I'll keep an eye out for the email reply.
:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:33 am 

I did give this a listen the other day when I was cleaning my house (moving - UGH!), and I agree she remains as charming as ever. I always feel bad for TV stars when they are confronted with fans asking about specific episodes years after the fact. When you are working 16 hour days to memorize all those lines and shoot the scenes out of order, only to get up and do it all over again the next episode, it's no wonder the details get blurry. (There was a very funny instance of this in the XF with David Duchovny and a fan who was invited to the set. Suffice it to say, he wrote an episode and missed a VERY BIG plot point from the series.)

But I did have to laugh at the questions regarding her various husbands. ("I thought his name was Steve?") When you have three dead husbands/fiances, it can be so hard to keep them straight! ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

I'm glad you were finally able to catch it.

I know what you mean about her being so charming. She's such a sweetheart. :D Very rare for me to see anyone like that who is in the business.

I stayed clear of the "Hunter" questions because I know she gets them all the time. I know there are lots of newbies who want to ask the questions that pertain to "Hunter", of course. There are some oldies who want to ask, too. :lol:

There's nothing wrong with asking, and I'm sure she expects it. The show is one of the reasons she's become so well-known, and we all know how much she appreciates her fans, so.... :)

There are still some questions I'd like to ask about the show and the characters, so once she starts to answer on the forum, maybe I'll toss a few in her direction every so often, and I hope not to overwhelm. :oops:

It was a bit interesting to hear the questions asked that I already knew the answers to. I remember a time when I had no idea of what those answers were. Ah, the days of seriously being in the dark about things pertaining to "Hunter". :lol:

It's funny that so many people expect her to remember most of the details from the show, when I imgaine she's not watching the DVDs fairly often to keep track. I've been known to pull up an episode to refresh my memory. :lol:

It was funny that she was trying to figure out who McCall had dated/married. :lol:
Sometimes it takes me a minute to recall a particular "one time" date with a guy for myself, so when it comes to a character's dating history being remembered after 20 years, I can imagine it's not that easy. :lol:

If I ever become recognized for the part I have in a movie that began production last year, maaaaybe I'll only be remembered for one scene or one line. If anything in particular stands out that makes people like something about my character, I guess I should get used to being asked the same questions about the scene or whatever. At least Stepfanie has an entire show, her singing, writing, and other shows and movies to discuss. :D
The interviews can run back-to-back, too. How did/does she do it? :? I wonder the same about many actors. :)

Moving? Oooh. Good luck with that chore! Hopefully, it'll be for the best and you'll be happy. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:08 pm 
Site Admin

---------
lm_mccall_l57 wrote:
I decided to check it out. It was pretty cool! :D

She looked beautiful, and was so very charming and funny. I love when she's being silly. :D I got in a few questions and even helped her remember "Streetwise" as others were asking about it, but she didn't recall it. After all these years, plus with all she does, I don't doubt it. :|

It was being recorded, so it should be on Ustream for you all to see. In case the link doesn't work, type in her name on the site to see if it comes up.

Since the above link now takes you to the Ustream homepage, you can click the link below to view the video on Youtube.

Profile E-mail