It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JAG clip "The 4% Solution - a Hunter/McCall moment
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:45 pm 
Site Admin

For those who've never seen JAG (I think that's everyone except for HATBC and myself) :lol: , you may want to check out this touching moment from JAG. It reminds me of Hunter and McCall and how they've been through a lot, had arguments, came close to dying, but were there for one another. I love this scene, and the rest of the episode is good, too.

Mac (Sarah MacKenzie) had been in a car accident, and though she and Harm weren't having the best moments in their relationship (weren't a couple, yet), she couldn't help but have him on her mind. Sound familiar?
:D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: JAG clip "The 4% Solution - a Hunter/McCall moment
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
I was hoping to have found the script for this episode, before I commented, but I must have lost it when I said goodbye to the desktop. :| I'll have to keep looking. Maybe it's archived somewhere online. I know I got it from a CB forum, but that site has long since shut down...

Anyway, I'm so glad you posted this. I love this scene, and I hope others will as well. In way, it reminds me of when Hunter went to see McCall when she was in the hospital in "Hot Pursuit."

The reason I wanted to find the script is (I don't know if we talked about this before) because at the end of the episode we are supposed to assume Harm and Mac are finally on the same page. In the script, the Dr. was supposed to give Mac "good news" about her fertility issues.

If I recall correctly, he was supposed to tell Mac that her chances of conceiving a child had improved.

In reality, that's silly because such tests most likely wouldn't have been performed as "standard procedure." It would have been unrealistic. However, if it was included that could have changed the course of the show! H&M probably would have started trying for a baby before the window of opportunity closed and I have no doubt that we would have seen a REAL relationship, and not just 7.5 before the series ended!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: JAG clip "The 4% Solution - a Hunter/McCall moment
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 pm 
Site Admin

---------
Isn't it a pain to lose files when your computer crashes or if you move to another one? I thought I saved some designs for my business on an external drive, but I can't find them. I could really use them! :cry:
Good luck with finding the script, but don't stress yourself over it.

When I thought of this episode and scene, I thought of "Hot Pursuit", too. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to share. I felt that it made a good example to compare. :)

I remember a litte about the good news that Mac was to have gotten, but I can't remember if I read it in the script you shared or if you told me about. Hmm.
No, I don't think that type of test or examination would have been standard for an accident. Yes, we know it's TV/fiction, but still....let's try to stay on track a little. :lol: Also, I agree about the possibility of Harm getting on the job with getting that baby a lot sooner, so I could have lived with a bit of veering off track for that reason, and the reason of getting them to be a couple much quicker. :lol: Yes, I want it both ways! :lol:

Profile E-mail