It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "I've Got a Thing About You"
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:58 am 

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: "I've Got a Thing About You"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 pm 

I like the music video you made for HUNTER very much. I especially like the song I`VE GOT A THING ABOUT YOU. It was my first time to hear that song from this video.Now ,I downloaded this song as my cellphone ring.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:58 am 

Love this one, and the song too! I was a Roxette fan in the late 80s/early 90s but didnt remember this song! Now I have it on my iPod and I love it! It makes me think of Hunter & McCall whenever I hear it! :). Thanks!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Looking at the date from Clare's post it made me realize how long it's truly been since we had people posting here at the forum. I'm so glad you guys found us and joined and have new interesting topics to add. LM and I can only talk about so much! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:38 am 
Site Admin

I hear that, and you're right about us only being able to talk about so much. :lol:

Clare hasn't been here in ages, and I have no idea if she'll come back.
I told her months ago that someone had commented on her post or video, and she thanked me for passing the note on.

It's strange that when I told everyone I'd be closing the forum because no one visited, a few members posted at least once in support to keep it open, but that was their last post.
:?
:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:25 am 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
It's a shame they haven't been able to stop by, but that's real life. It just gets us all busy. Nevertheless, I hope all is well with them. I don't get on Facebook much anymore, but I did see that mm has been twice as busy lately!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, I think part of it was due to us all being here at different times and those times being spaced far apart. Though it's been a long time, a couple of people said they'd come by, but there wouldn't be any new posts, so they'd leave. Like they couldn't have added something?! :lol:

That's why I tried to come by daily to visit and to try and post new topics, or at least bring old ones to the front, but it was too late. :| It was hard to try and come up with something for everyone, and when I did post, they didn't come back, either. Geeez. :lol:

I know I got really busy, had to take care my gran, was sick, went through a lot of stuff, but seeing as how it's my forum, I had to keep checking in.

HATBC, I still appreciate the times you checked in, keeping your moderating duties going as much as you could. :D You even sent email with updates when I couldn't get here. Thank you! :D

I think Clare's business is taking up a lot of her time, and she's becoming more successful, which is great.

Yeah, MM has reason to be busier, too. I haven't heard from her in a long, long time.

I know that after a while, some people just need a break from talking about the show(s), but if there are new people coming in who want to talk, then it would help to have some of us veterans be here to talk, too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:51 am 

HATBC wrote:
Looking at the date from Clare's post it made me realize how long it's truly been since we had people posting here at the forum. I'm so glad you guys found us and joined and have new interesting topics to add. LM and I can only talk about so much! :lol:

Thank you!!!!!! :)

I am so happy to have found you all too!! It's so great to have some fellow Hunter fans to talk to!! :). I am so happy that this forum exists! I check in at least once a day, but usually it's more than once because it's fun to read what's new! :). I'm so glad that I found this forum in time, since LM had told me that she had been considering taking it down.

I actually messaged Clare once on Facebook (I found her in the Hunter fans group) because I wanted to tell her how much I really enjoyed her fanfiction and her fan videos. I never heard back from her though. :(. Oh well....

I'm happy to have found you guys and it's been great sharing my love of Hunter and McCall with you guys! I definitely plan on sticking around and adding as much as I can to the topics! :). Great job to both of you for all that you do here! :). I'm sure it's a lot of work, and I for one appreciate it! :) :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 am 
Site Admin

Thank you. :)

Yes, it's quite a bit of work to running a forum, if you do it halfway right.

I have to check to see if any new people are trying to join, which means I have to check a separate email from my personal email, I have to be careful of spammers, (though the forum does block some) and people posting offensive content (Had major issues with the forum I had before this one), I have to come here and set up the permissions for the new people, not to mention checking in fairly often to see if there are any PMs or posted notes for me on the forum.

It's a job!

Out of four moderators, HATBC is the only one who stuck around. The others left w/o even saying they couldn't or wouldn't moderate anymore. :| Not a word about it, except for when I sent email to say I'd be shutting it down, then they said they'd come visit when they could. One came by maybe three times in the past year. :? :lol:

When I was so very busy and stressed before, I wanted to give it up, but I felt at least wanted to give people a chance to say whether they cared to see it stay or go. That's why I sent that email.

As long as we have a few people interested, it's worth keeping open. I know there will be days...several in a row when there will be no posts, but that's okay, too. There is life away from the forum.
I know first-hand.
As long as it doesn't go several weeks at a time, I can keep it open, I guess.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 am 

I love this forum!!! It is great to have a place to talk about my love for Hunter. I started watching this show when I was 10 years old never missed an episode. I have other forums but u can't post on them anymore. LM u do a great job with this forum.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 am 
Site Admin

naebells wrote:
I love this forum!!! It is great to have a place to talk about my love for Hunter. I started watching this show when I was 10 years old never missed an episode. I have other forums but u can't post on them anymore. LM u do a great job with this forum.

I'm glad to know that someone else appreciates the forum, and that I work fairly hard to keep it going. Thank you! :)

I met a lot of fans at The Hunter Message Board at least eleven years ago, but it played out several years ago. It's still up, but no one posts and every-so-often if I do swing by, I end up with a lot of pop-ups. A few members from there came here for a bit.

I'm glad you found this forum and that you're enjoying it so much. If you know of other fans, pass the word along. :)
Just let them know to give it at least a week after they get the automatic welcome message before I can actual look over things and get them officially locked in to post.

Thanks, again and enjoy!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 pm 

LM, have you shared this link with the Hunter fans FB group?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

BrassCupcake76 wrote:
LM, have you shared this link with the Hunter fans FB group?

Yes, that's how you found out about it, remember?

When it was posted, the creator of the group bumped it up a couple of times for others to see. It's been a while, though. I think about it sometimes, but it really gives more info about myself to be connected to the forum and anything else related to the show that I'd rather my username be used, only. :|

Maybe I can ask the group's creator to post the link.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:50 pm 

I thought I found it by googling Hunter and McCall, but you may be right! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Nope, you posted a note in the group to let me know that you'd be checking it out, then you posted again to say that you joined and sent me a PM with your username.

I remember sending a reply to let you know I figured the new member request at the time was you as you'd just said you'd registered.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 am 

Ahhh...yes, you are right!! Sometimes my memory is just awful! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:33 am 
Site Admin

---------

Profile E-mail