It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi ... I'm new.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 pm 

I was directed here by my friend Syntax6, whose fanfic got me hooked on "Hunter," which amazingly enough I'd never seen before now. I'm now up to Season 4 and am already writing smutty fic. ;) I love the dynamic between Hunter & McCall and am very impressed by Stepfanie Kramer, and as a native Angeleno I'm loving seeing my city as it was when I was in my 20s.

My other big fandom has been "X-Files," where I also wrote fanfic back in the late '90s/early '00s, and I'm also doing a rewatch of the whole series, but for now I'm having so much fun watching "Hunter," which is all new to me.

= Robbie aka Lysandra =

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hi ... I'm new.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

Lysandra31 wrote:
I was directed here by my friend Syntax6, whose fanfic got me hooked on "Hunter," which amazingly enough I'd never seen before now. I'm now up to Season 4 and am already writing smutty fic. ;) I love the dynamic between Hunter & McCall and am very impressed by Stepfanie Kramer, and as a native Angeleno I'm loving seeing my city as it was when I was in my 20s.

My other big fandom has been "X-Files," where I also wrote fanfic back in the late '90s/early '00s, and I'm also doing a rewatch of the whole series, but for now I'm having so much fun watching "Hunter," which is all new to me.

= Robbie aka Lysandra =

Hello, and welcome. :)

It's nice that Syntax was able to get you interested in "Hunter", as well as in joining the forum.

I think that "Hunter" is an amazing show, and F&S were fabulous as H&M. :D

Maybe you and Syntax can invite more people over here. The show is what, about 30 years old? We still love it like crazy. :lol:

I joined my first message board (didn't have forums at the time) about fourteen years ago. After a while when some people got a bit weird, I decided to open my own forum. This is the third one that I've had as I wanted to improve them as time when on. I think this is the best one, though it's not nearly as busy as I'd like. So many people took time away from the show to find other things to do, and I can understand that. I've been known to take breaks from it, too. :|

Though I'm often grossed out by scenes of The X-Files, I'm a fan, too. I guess you figured that by seeing portions of the forum made for various shows. Ha! I love JAG sooo much, too! It's a lot like "Hunter", especially the chemistry, flirting/romance and banter between the lead characters. :D

Hope you enjoy the various discussions and will post topics.

Enjoy!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:07 pm 

Hee. Is this like AA? Should we be all, "Hi, Robbie!"? ;)

Welcome to the madness! Now go write me some more fic. It's been hours now, and I need a fix.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm 

Welcome to the forum. I am glad you are enjoying Hunter. It is my favorite show of all time. Your fanfic was awesome keep them coming.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 am 

Thanks, Syntax, LM and naebells, it's nice to be here. I'm up to season 5 now and a few episodes so far have been screaming for fanfic, so I'm sure it'll happen at some point, though at the moment I'm struggling with a fic in another fandom, so it might be a while.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 am 
Site Admin

---------
You're welcome.

Believe me, I know how it is when it comes to finding or taking time to write fan fiction. I get behind on mine by life away from it, or because I'm working on two or more at once.

All in due time.

Profile E-mail