It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: H&M Share a Bed - "Night on Bald Mountain"
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:32 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
lm_mccall_l57 wrote:
HATBC wrote:
I totally go through phases when it comes to watching any DVDs these days. Recently, I've been on a JAG and Bones kick lately (when I even have time to watch TV!). Tomorrow, I think it's time for some Hunter DVDs. It's been awhile! :lol:

I've sort of been in the mood for "JAG", lately. Maybe I'll watch an ep, soon.

I've been under a GREAT deal of stress lately (soooo much to tell you!), so maybe I should watch some of my HBHB shows to see if they'll help.

Other than seeing DJE, could your urge to watch have anything to do with their jobs? ;)

Uh-oh. I just had a flash of DJE in wearing that wetsuit. You know the one in my fanvid where the top part is pulled down to his waist as he's walking out of the water? SO freakin HOT! Mmmm. I think I need some water!
:lol:

I'm sure the HBHB shows can help!

LOL! Yes, yes, I am sure it does! It's so strange to watch and be like "They're lawyers, too! I'm married to a lawyer and I'm going to law school in the fall. We can be like them!" Hahaha! Although, D&M isn't quite as easy to type as H&M. So, I guess we never can have our own TV show. Darn! ;)

For some reason when I saw "wetsuit" I thought of dress WHITES! OMG. Heaven. That man looked fiiiiiine in ANY uniform. Or civilian clothes. And I am sure not objecting to the boxers in "Webb of Lies" either!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks. You're probably right. A sexy man with a sexy smile....yeah, should release some stress. :D

You and D can make your own show. We'd get used to hearing/saying D&M or M&D. :lol:
I remember your post on FB about being in law school. I posted a reply, but knowing FB, you may not have seen it. LOL! Best wishes with it! :)
One of my friends, a lawyer, became a judge not quite a year ago. I had a vision of her being a judge and I told her. She was surprised and said "Um...oookaaay." LOL! A few weeks later, she told me that she'd been waiting for the results of her tests to see if she'd become a judge, and she had. She hadn't told me anything about her trying for a judge, so that's why she was so surprised at my vision. She asked a few weeks ago if I'd had a vision of her finding "Mr. Right". :lol: I haven't. LOL!
I'm proud of all of you guys! :D

Yes, I should really check out some JAG eps w/ Harm in his wetsuit, dress whites and undies. Wooo! Pardon me while I get some ice!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:15 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Of course I am right! HATBC knows her stuff! ;)

I'm not sure if I saw your note on FB or not. Regardless, though, thank you so much! I've really looking forward to this new chapter. It's something I have been wanting to do since we talked about it way back in HS!

I think that is very cool about your vision! I can see why she would have been shocked to hear you tell her that! Congrats to her! That's wonderful! Hmm...maybe you'll have some Mr. Right visions soon!

I hope that ice didn't melt! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

---------
Yes, Ma'am HATBC does know it! :lol:

Aww, you're welcome. I'm very glad that you and D continued to feel that this is what you were meant to do. He didn't give up on you and you didn't give up on yourself. Very cool! :D I know you were really unhappy with your previous career, and I figure you were willing to fight hard to get this new one.

Yes, she was quite shocked at my vision, though she knew I have them. She's just never been a part of one. It was funny because we were watching an episode of "Hunter" and just hanging out and talking. All of a sudden, while looking at her as she talked, I had the vision of her behind a desk in a judges robe. It was a quick flash but very, very clear. I blurted it out "You're going to be a judge! I just saw it!", as it took me by surprise. She stopped in mid-sentence, her eyes got big and she just looked at me for a few seconds. :lol: I recall saying something like - "Sorry to say it like that, but I just saw it. It was just like I see you now." Then she said slowly said "Oookaaay." LOL! She said she belived me as she believes that I am truly gifted, but she never mentioned a thing about her already being in the process. When she called to tell me, she was like "How do you do that?!" LOL!
I think that's something we'll both remember for ages....watching "Hunter" the moment I "saw" her as a judge and it came true. :lol:

I hope for a vision of "Mr. Right" for the both of us, and I hope I'm right and that we get them and keep them! LOL!

The ice did melt.
:oops:

Profile E-mail