It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Going on my cruise! :D Contact HATBC w/ forum questions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hello, gang!

I'll be away for a week.
We leave this Sunday, Sept. 9th and will return on Sunday, Sept. 16th.
:zz

If you have any forum-related questions, please contact our active moderator, HATBC by posting a message in the "questions" section of the forum, by sending a PM (private message) or email by way of the forum. Please understand that she is quite busy at times, so don't panic if she doesn't reply right away.

For anyone who may be reading this, but who is not a member, I will check my email a day or two after I return in order to see if anyone has registered to become a new member.

I hope to see lots of new and interesting topics when I get back. :)
Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay, here I come!
:D :D

aiai

:wine:

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Re: Going on my cruise! :D Contact HATBC w/ forum questions
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:47 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
First thing's first - Have a safe and wonderful cruise!

I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! We've been thinking about possibly going on a cruise next year as an extremely late honeymoon! Considering all the stuff that was going on (and how spur of the moment our wedding ended up being) we never had the time to go away. We've *always* wanted to go on a cruise (when we were in HS -way back when - it was even on our goal list senior year! Haha I don't think our English teacher was amused with that or the fact that our lists were almost identical! :lol: )!

And, fellow members, please do feel free to contact me at anytime. Like LM mentioned, it may take me a day or two, but I do promise I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. And if I don't know the answer or can't help, I can also promise that I'll pass the email/message/whatever along to LM so she can take a look at it when she gets a chance.

Happy travels!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:54 pm 

Have a safe trip and a fantastic time.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 pm 

Have a wonderful time!!! I've been on 5 cruises and they were all wonderful!!!!

We'll miss you!!!! :)

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:36 am 
Site Admin

HATBC wrote:
First thing's first - Have a safe and wonderful cruise!

I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! We've been thinking about possibly going on a cruise next year as an extremely late honeymoon! Considering all the stuff that was going on (and how spur of the moment our wedding ended up being) we never had the time to go away. We've *always* wanted to go on a cruise (when we were in HS -way back when - it was even on our goal list senior year! Haha I don't think our English teacher was amused with that or the fact that our lists were almost identical! :lol: )!

And, fellow members, please do feel free to contact me at anytime. Like LM mentioned, it may take me a day or two, but I do promise I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. And if I don't know the answer or can't help, I can also promise that I'll pass the email/message/whatever along to LM so she can take a look at it when she gets a chance.

Happy travels!

You know I'll be in touch with the details once I'm back. :)
I'm looking forward to this trip soooo very much! :bliss:
I do hate that I'll miss Army Wives, though! :cry: Fingers crossesd that I remember to set the timer, that I set it properly, that it records, that there aren't any storms or anything to cause the cable to act up. :shock:
I was hoping that Carnival may get Lifetime, but a friend said that she knows that they mostly air channels with movies. Geeez. Oh, well. Once we start having fun on the ship and excursions, I may be able to put thoughts of AW to the side. Maybe. :lol:

Identical goals in school? :lol: It would be great if you and "D" were able to take a honeymoon cruise. :) One of my friends is planning a second honeymoon cruise for the first of the year. She said maybe her husband will at least take a break from work for that. Let me know if you guys start to plan. I'd like to know where you'd be going and what you plan to do and see. :) Good luck!

As always, thanks so much for looking after the forum for me. :)
I truly appreciate it.

I'll miss the HBHB gang!

Thank you for the well-wishes!
:D

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 am 
Site Admin

naebells wrote:
Have a safe trip and a fantastic time.

Thank you! :)

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:41 am 
Site Admin

BrassCupcake76 wrote:
Have a wonderful time!!! I've been on 5 cruises and they were all wonderful!!!!

We'll miss you!!!! :)

Thank you!

:)

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 am 

lm_mccall_l57 wrote:
You know I'll be in touch with the details once I'm back. :)
I'm looking forward to this trip soooo very much! :bliss:
I do hate that I'll miss Army Wives, though! :cry: Fingers crossesd that I remember to set the timer, that I set it properly, that it records, that there aren't any storms or anything to cause the cable to act up. :shock:
I was hoping that Carnival may get Lifetime, but a friend said that she knows that they mostly air channels with movies. Geeez. Oh, well. Once we start having fun on the ship and excursions, I may be able to put thoughts of AW to the side. Maybe. :lol:

Identical goals in school? :lol: It would be great if you and "D" were able to take a honeymoon cruise. :) One of my friends is planning a second honeymoon cruise for the first of the year. She said maybe her husband will at least take a break from work for that. Let me know if you guys start to plan. I'd like to know where you'd be going and what you plan to do and see. :) Good luck!

As always, thanks so much for looking after the forum for me. :)
I truly appreciate it.

I'll miss the HBHB gang!

Thank you for the well-wishes!
:D

Hopefully, everything will be just fine with your recorder! On another note, if it does go out, at least it should already be up on the Lifetime site by the time you get home!

Identical goals? Yes, and I promise it wasn't even on purpose! Thanks, I hope we get to go, too. As much as I'd love to go on a cruise...I'd like to have the best of both worlds --- I want to go to Italy as well! "D"'s aunt and uncle just came back from a trip...they flew to Italy spent a few days in Rome and Naples and then they spent the next week "island hopping" on their cruise. But I won't be too stubborn! I'll take any cruise I can get! :lol:

I hope your friend and her husband have a great time, too!

Of course if we go, I'll let you know all about it!

I hope you have so much fun that you will need a vacation from your vacation when you get home.

Have fun!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:53 am 
Site Admin

Thank you. If it doesn't record, hopefully I can record it later on Xfinity.

I know what you mean about wanting to travel like that. I want to go to Italy so bad. I also want to visit Greece, Hawaii, California, Colorado, Brazil, and other places. :)

I believe you guys will get the travel the way you want, when you get the chance. :) Sounds like D's/your aunt and uncle did a fair amount of serious traveling. Niiiiice! I'd love to be able to fly to my destinations and stay in hotels. I'd be able to come and go on my time, seeing the sights at my own pace and as many as I'd like, but I this cruise is an absolute blessing, so don't think that I'm complaining. :)
I've needed a vacation for a long time, now. You know what it's been like for me in the past couple of years, so.... :| I remember you telling me that you hoped I'd get a vacation soon as I deserved it, and that you'd be praying for me. You were right! I'm getting the vacation and I believe that our prayers, plus those of others were of major help. Thank you! :D

I was so tired and wired last night. I get so agitated when I have to pack as I fear I'll forget something, even with a list. I took a sleep aid around 3am, and my nerves were fighting it so hard that it didn't start to work until around 6:30am. Sheeesh! I got into bed and went right to sleep, and was back up at 10am. Before I start packing my jewelry and beach/pool items, I wanted to take a breather and visit the forum. :)

I'll be sure to send you some photos!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:07 pm 

I'm the same way when I pack...and so is my sister! Must be a woman thing since every outfit we want to wear mandates certain jewelry, pair of shoes, purse, etc! Men have it so easy!!! I usually wind up overpacking and not wearing half of what I bring with me...

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 pm 

Those all sound like great places to go! Thanks, I hope we do, too. I'm all for going to see things at my own pace. Granted, as long I as I can understand the native language! ;) I wouldn't mind traveling on our in in Italy because, between the two of us, we know a great deal of the language! I don't know if I'd be willing to do it somewhere else!

No one deserves a vacation more than you do! Savor every moment - It's a long time in the making!

I'm the same way when it comes to packing, too! I stress out about packing anything I could possibly need. Even when I go to visit my sister! (And to be completely honest - I probably don't even need suitcase when I go there! They have anything I'd possibly need!) :lol:

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:05 pm 

I know right? That's the case too when I visit my best friend in Tampa, FL! We are the same size in clothes and in shoes and we have the same taste too.... so I really shouldn't worry! I've tried to get myself down to thinking that as long as I have the absolute necessities - as in the things I cannot buy - like spare contact lenses (in case I lose or rip one!) then I should be good! ;).... since you can buy everything else if need be!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 am 

---------
Quote:
...since you can buy everything else if need be!

I hear ya there! For me, it's easier said than done. It's too bad I always lose sight of that while I'm packing, though! (i.e. "But what if I can't find it at the store?!") LOL!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail