The His Badge Her Badge Fan & Fan Fiction Forum

Featuring Hunter, JAG, Law & Order:SVU, and The X-Files
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fools Rush In - Part 42
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 am
Posts: 875
Location: Jersey

Another great update! :). A lot of sweet moments between Rick and Dee Dee. I just love that he's the kind of man that we all want! Or at least that I want!! ;). He loves her so much and is there for her and wants to be with her, he's excited about being a father, etc! I love it!!

I love all of the dialogue with his mom too. I love the "Ma" and "Ricky" :lol: I feel like I can picture it being that way.

Still loving it!! :). I can't wait until Rick proposes!!!!! :)




Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fools Rush In - Part 42
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 am
Posts: 105
Wonderfully done....so sweet!!! I can't wait to see what Rick will do to Alex....please update soon.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fools Rush In - Part 42
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:41 pm
Posts: 167
Awesome!!! I can just picture that I am gonna kill him look on Hunter's face and I can also picture him being so sweet and so strong for her just like he was in Rape and Revenge. Great job can't wait for next update.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fools Rush In - Part 42
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 am
Posts: 4666
Location: On a good day, planet Earth in NE Alabama.
BrassCupcake76 wrote:

Another great update! :). A lot of sweet moments between Rick and Dee Dee. I just love that he's the kind of man that we all want! Or at least that I want!! ;). He loves her so much and is there for her and wants to be with her, he's excited about being a father, etc! I love it!!

I love all of the dialogue with his mom too. I love the "Ma" and "Ricky" :lol: I feel like I can picture it being that way.

Still loving it!! :). I can't wait until Rick proposes!!!!! :)




Thank you! :)

Considering what Dee Dee's been through, I figured she could use a sweet moment with Rick. :)
I wouldn't say 'no' to having a guy like Rick as a boyfriend or husband, myself. :lol:

I'm glad you enjoyed the dialogue between Rick and Ana.
I really wanted to show more of a connection between the two. I can visualize the conversation pretty easily, so I had to write. :)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fools Rush In - Part 42
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 am
Posts: 4666
Location: On a good day, planet Earth in NE Alabama.
JJ2008 wrote:
Wonderfully done....so sweet!!! I can't wait to see what Rick will do to Alex....please update soon.


Thank you! :)

I guess Rick should at least talk to Alex at some point. Hmm.
:?
:lol:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fools Rush In - Part 42
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:31 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 am
Posts: 4666
Location: On a good day, planet Earth in NE Alabama.
---------
naebells wrote:
Awesome!!! I can just picture that I am gonna kill him look on Hunter's face and I can also picture him being so sweet and so strong for her just like he was in Rape and Revenge. Great job can't wait for next update.


Thanks a lot! :)

What an emotional rollercoaster for the both of them, right?
Rick wants to kill Alex, but has to stay calm in front of Dee Dee.
Dee Dee knows that Rick wants to kill Alex, and wants to avoid discussing him to keep Rick calm. Both have a pretty tough job. Sheeesh! :|

Glad you're still enjoying it. :)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron