It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: FD & SK kiss during bloopers show (2002)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:27 pm 

I have always felt there something between them off camera. Speaking of old tabloid articles I remember I was twelve years old standing in the check out line with my mama. I looked and I saw the Star magazine and Fred was on the cover and headline read I am in love with my co-star. Sorry I can't tell you about the article my mama wouldn't buy it for me. Somethings in life u never get over not getting that magazine is one of them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:25 pm 

I know, right?!? Sounds like we're about the same age, naebells! I would love to get my hands on some old tabloids, just for the fun of reading them!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 pm 

I am 38 yrs old. Would love to read the old articles.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 am 

Ok we are close. I am 35, will be 36 next month.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:28 pm 

naebells wrote:
I have always felt there something between them off camera. Speaking of old tabloid articles I remember I was twelve years old standing in the check out line with my mama. I looked and I saw the Star magazine and Fred was on the cover and headline read I am in love with my co-star. Sorry I can't tell you about the article my mama wouldn't buy it for me. Somethings in life u never get over not getting that magazine is one of them.

I'm actually online trying to find old tabloid stories and I am not having any luck!!!! I thought that in this day and age, everything's online and that we may be able to find that issue! No luck though! :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 pm 

I thought the same thing so I tried searching for it too but didn't have any luck but in this wide world of the internet it has to be out there somewhere

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Sadly, I can't help. I used to have some but the got damaged in a flood almost ten years. It's been so long that I can't even remember what they said!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 am 

Oh no!!! So sorry to hear about the flood :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 am 

I know...it was awful! Needless to say, I learned my lesson about keeping things I want to preserve in the basement!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm 

:cry:

Does it flood often near where you live?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:05 pm 

No, not usually. It actually only flooded because the power went out during the storm so the sump pump wouldn't kick on. At the time, I didn't have a battery back up for the sump pump or a generator. Now, I have both. So, in the the unlikely event of a repeat I should be prepared! Hopefully!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:12 pm 
Site Admin

BrassCupcake76 wrote:
I agree that Fred and Tracy seemed like a very odd couple. Yes, she did remarry around '89 and had another kid if I am remembering right. Oh, and she moved to Las Vegas.

I'm really intrigued by this kiss though... I know it was off-screen (so to speak, although there is screen evidence - but I guess I mean, that it wasn't meant to be part of the show.) If they were "just friends" its almost hard to believe by looking at this kiss, right? I don't know... I don't go around kissing my guy friends like that, but maybe that's because I am in a relationship and they probably both were not at the time this happened (02-03). Maybe they did get together and no one knows?

Its funny because just recently I did come across an old tabloid article that was titled "Hunter stars make secret plans to wed" - and it was from around '87 when the show was really taking off and getting good, and after FD & TV's were legally separated.... and it talked about the chemistry that the two had on set and how that was an issue in FD's marriage... etc. Too bad it wasn't true!!! :lol: Who wouldn't have LOVED to see them get married?!? I would've loved it either as Hunter & McCall, or Fred & Stepfanie, or BOTH! :rofl:

I don't think I recall the article that said they were planning to get married, but I agree it would have been cool if it were true. Well, especially if they'd have lived happily ever after. :D

The only ones I read were about them dating either in secret or that FD was cheating on Tracey with SK. True or not, I still say they made a nice-looking couple. SK's ex-husband, Mark, was cute back in the day, but I never saw them like I saw her with FD as themselves or as H&M with major chemistry all around.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

---------
naebells wrote:

Those tabloid writers really know how to get attention for those papers, don't they? I'm sure if I could, I would bought a copy just to see what it said, or I'd have done some speed-reading while in line. :lol:

I knew that at least 99% of the stories were lies, but the articles were interesting and entertaining. I admit to getting exciting to seeing something I wanted to have happen for my fave celebs, so anything saying FD and SK were a couple, I was for it.
:lol:

Profile E-mail