It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FD & SK kiss during bloopers show (2002)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

They're just too sweet!
^9
I know they were showing clips from "Return to Justice" which aired in 2002, so I'm thinking that the bloopers show aired the same year. It could have been early 2003, but I'm sure it really doesn't matter. I'll be quiet now. :oops:

Oh, yeah....gotta note about how huge his hand looks on her itty bitty shoulder.
:lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: fD & SK kiss during bloopers show (2002)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
(h) So sweet!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

Gotta love 'em! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:56 am 

I love this blooper clip, shame it was so short.

If that doesn't show they have a good relationship I don't know what does!!!!

Oh and I love how she puts her hand on his chest and closes her eyes.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: FD & SK kiss during bloopers show (2002)
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:18 pm 
Site Admin

Not sure of how many times they parted ways, if they ever did stop speaking for a while, but he's still been with Stepfanie much longer than with his ex-wife, Tracey.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:04 am 

I thought I read somewhere that they stayed in touch. She invited him to her wedding too.

As for his ex-wife I read that she moved away from LA and re-married after she and Fred divorced.

I never thought about it like that, but you're right. They were together longer.

I sometimes wonder what it was like when Tracy guest starred in an episode - that must've been pretty strange.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:30 am 

Quote:
I sometimes wonder what it was like when Tracy guest starred in an episode - that must've been pretty strange.

I always wondered that, and I think that goes for all the other shows, too. I know things got pretty awkward on JAG when David James Elliott and Catherine Bell had some..."intense" scenes and David's wife was on the set. She was a recurring guest star. I don't, however, think Chris and Mariska and Peter have problems with it on SVU. I think I read somewhere that Mariska is the Godmother to on of Chris Meloni's children. Plus, their characters don't have those "intense" scenes (with each other!...well, one time they did! ;) ) like Harm and Mac had!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:03 am 

Yes, and Hunter and McCall didn't have any romantic scenes together when he was still married but I still think it might have been a bit awkward. His wife might simply have been jealous that Fred was spending more time with Stepfanie than with her.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:15 am 

I, probably, would have been jealous! LOL!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

clare wrote:
I thought I read somewhere that they stayed in touch. She invited him to her wedding too.

Was this in a tabloid? :lol:

I did say "if" they ever did stop speaking, so of course I have no proof that they actually did. I think there were more tabloid stories that had them not speaking than speaking. That's how they work, though. They don't make sales when they report people not having trouble.
:roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 am 

I wish I could remember where I read it. I thought it was Fred that said they'd stayed in touch and it was definitely him who said he was invited to her wedding. Maybe it was in an article/interview on the WWOH site because I haven't come across it in my clippings folder.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:28 am 

This is an interesting excerpt from a body language article:- "One of the most common signals that you will always notice everywhere will be the way women demonstrates ownership to her man by placing her palm flat on his chest. The same kind of display can also be seen here when a man places his hand on the waist or back of his partner." The former bit refers to the photo you posted and the latter bit reminded me of how Hunter is quite often putting his hands on McCall's back.

From if you'd like to read the rest of the article.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

"Ownership"? Um...okay. Couldn't they find a better word?

I tend to do that with some guys I'm not in a serious relationship with, and I've had guys put their hand on the small of my back while walking in/outside or around my waist, too. It's more common during the times we're having our pics taken, but there are a few that I'm close enough to that we can be that "touchy feely" w/o being involved. I guess it just depends on how comfortable you are with the person. I've been in serious relationships were the guys did the same, so....

I feel that it's the guy being a gentleman. For me....I just need a place to rest my hand during pictures. :lol:

You may remember one of my pics from my 40th b'day party where I had my hand on this guy's chest. He's just a very good friend. I remember commenting about how fast his heart was beating, and he said it was because he was looking at me in that micro-mini dress. LOL!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:37 pm 

I just have to echo LM's "ownership" comment! Did these people ever hear of a thesaurus? :|

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, that would have been helpful and easy to use. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:27 am 

Some people aren't as good at language as we are I guess! However, it is the sort of language you would come across in a psychology textbook.

I think they are assuming that everyone is the same - not everyone is comfortable enough with another person to act like that unless they are in an intimate relationship with them. Other people are, like you said, quite touchy feely with people they are just friends with. I've always said that they are very comfortable around each other, doesn't mean anything's going on between them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Some people aren't as good at language as we are I guess! However, it is the sort of language you would come across in a psychology textbook.

I guess, but...geeez. Man, I need to look at some of my old psych textbooks. :|

Quote:
I think they are assuming that everyone is the same - not everyone is comfortable enough with another person to act like that unless they are in an intimate relationship with them. Other people are, like you said, quite touchy feely with people they are just friends with. I've always said that they are very comfortable around each other, doesn't mean anything's going on between them.

Yeah, I know some people are "shy"....wont even introduce themselves to someone of the opposite sex. :| The guy I mentioned early, got married a few weeks ago, so I won't be placing my hand on his chest anymore. Darn it. :lol: Single men, only! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:40 pm 

Ah so you see you would feel uncomfortable doing that gesture to a married man even if he was a close friend? I guess that means there is an underlying meaning to the gesture that could be taken the wrong way.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

No, I wouldn't feel uncomfortable about it. I'd just be showing respect to him and his wife. I don't know his wife at all...met her once.
There are some married men whose wives I know really well, and I'd still get close to them in a pic, but not so much that it looks like we're a couple, I guess. None of my flirty poses.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:46 am 

---------
So, would you consider that a flirty pose? I think it is, but that's just me. Hunter and McCall and Fred and Stepfanie are both quite "huggy buggy" aren't they? As demonstrated in lots of photos and the pic you posted above.

Profile E-mail