It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ear infection in both ears....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:53 am 
Site Admin

.....has been kicking my ****!

I'm awake now because the meds knocked me out earlier and I took a seven hour nap on my sofa. :? It's nearly 5am and it'll be time to get up and get going in a short time, but I think I'll try for more meds and ear drops and get into bed.

I feel so bad for babies and kids who have ear infections. I have chronic sinusitis, so I get ear infections about once a year. :roll: This is probably the worst ever, or at least in a very long time.

I'll try to reply to post ssometime tomorrow.

Later.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ear infection in both ears....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:40 am 

Oh, dear, LM, that sounds positively dreadful. My sympathies. I hope the meds are helping and that you are feeling better very soon.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ear infection in both ears....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:19 pm 
Site Admin

---------
syntax6 wrote:
Oh, dear, LM, that sounds positively dreadful. My sympathies. I hope the meds are helping and that you are feeling better very soon.

Thanks, syntax.

One of my friends said he's never heard of any adults having ear infections. He thought it was only babies and kids who got them. :| Maybe adults don't get them as often, but we do, and especially if you have chronic sinus issues like me.

I had a rough night late last night, but I'm sure it's because I'd gone out yesterday and forgot to put cotton in my ears. It was cloudy and damp, and the doctor told me to be sure to avoid such weather and air blowing into my air, if possible.
I did manage to post another chapter of "To Breathe Again: A Second Wind" on ff.net while I wasn't sleeping and hurting too much.

I feel better at the moment, and I think the meds/drops are finally doing what they should. I've had some pain today, but not severe. Since I was out in the rainy weather today, I hope and pray that I won't have any severe pain tonight.

Thanks again!
:)

Profile E-mail