It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "Back In Force" - H's comment about Victoria's Secret.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 am 
Site Admin

I just had to fast forward to that scene. Remember when McCall is using her wits to scan the store listings for Victoria's Secret when she notices the bag? Hunter asked if she were shopping, she told him there was no VS store, and he said -

"No doubt a big disappointment for you." :lol:
Love his expression and love how McCall ignores him and explains.

I'm thinking - how does he know she shops at VS? Just how many times has he seen her in sexy underwear and knew it was from VS? Did he buy some for her? :?

:lol:

Oh, and going off-topic...I had to look at cutie-pie/comical Sid.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: "Back In Force" - H's comment about Victoria's Secret.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 am 

I remembered VS part and fully utillized my imagination as well. LOL!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:18 am 

I fully agree with you. Otherwise , how could H know that M liked this brand? Unless he had seen her wear it or bought it for her.

HE DEFINITELY DID IT!

LM, you are so good at tracing back in a logical way . you could be a qualified detective .LOL !

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 pm 
Site Admin

TTeng53 wrote:
I remembered VS part and fully utillized my imagination as well. LOL!

This proves that I'm not the only one! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 pm 
Site Admin

dream4deedee wrote:
I fully agree with you. Otherwise , how could H know that M liked this brand? Unless he had seen her wear it or bought it for her.

HE DEFINITELY DID IT!

LM, you are so good at tracing back in a logical way . you could be a qualified detective .LOL !

He was probably hoping there was a VS there so he could shop for her after work and have her model something at home. LOL!

Thanks for the compliement. HATBC and I often play detective when watching "Hunter" or "JAG". :lol:

When I was a kid, my brother, best friend and I used to pretend to solve cases around the neighborhood. Such fun! :D
When we were younger, my brother and I wanted to join the S.W.A.T team when we were grew up. I wanted to be a detective as an adult, too. He's a police officer.
:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 am 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
Reading over these posts I had to chuckle! It was like the old forum was back! Remember when Clare, MM, and 9 would post here all the time? Somehow we'd always end up on topics like this! No surprise... :lol:

Yes, LM and I do play "detective" when we watch our shows. Hey, what can I say...it's fun! LOL! And I agree, I do think LM would have been a fantastic detective (maybe it runs in the family?!) :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:53 am 
Site Admin

HATBC wrote:
Reading over these posts I had to chuckle! It was like the old forum was back! Remember when Clare, MM, and 9 would post here all the time? Somehow we'd always end up on topics like this! No surprise...

I know! I miss those days! I wish the girls would come back, too. [sigh]
How many times did we start on a particular topic and end up apologizing for going OT (off-topic) in the thread? Are there numbers that high? :lol: It was all good, though. No one minded at all...at least not here.
At another place before I opened my own forum...some of them minded.
:roll:

HATBC wrote:
Yes, LM and I do play "detective" when we watch our shows. Hey, what can I say...it's fun! LOL! And I agree, I do think LM would have been a fantastic detective (maybe it runs in the family?!) :P

Yes, it is fun, isn't it?! :D My family and friends still don't get how I can catch what's going on in the background and around while still focused on the main charcters. You and I know that's what we detectives do; follow the lead but keep an eye out for the surroundings. Geez. :lol:

HATBC wrote:
And I agree, I do think LM would have been a fantastic detective (maybe it runs in the family?!)

How sweet of you to say that. :D :oops:
I think you'd be one, too. :)

I guess it does run in the family....mine and yours. :D
We've both got it honest when it comes to the interesting lives police and military, right?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:45 pm 

Quote:
I know! I miss those days! I wish the girls would come back, too. [sigh]
How many times did we start on a particular topic and end up apologizing for going OT (off-topic) in the thread? Are there numbers that high? :lol: It was all good, though. No one minded at all...at least not here.
At another place before I opened my own forum...some of them minded.[/color] :roll:

I know! We went OT so many times! And we would even ramble about the same things over and over and it was so wonderful because no one cared. We all did it! :). I'll never understand the forums where people where SO strict over what was written. Like there's this one DJE one I used to lurk at and the admin would remove/put a stop to any post that talked about Mac or CB.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 pm 
Site Admin

I can understand if people were talking about life at home, work, relationships, etc., constantly and with no association to the topic at all. That's why we have Dr. Tate, but no one here ever goes that far OT under a topic that it's a big deal.

I was just reminded that elsewhere, certain people played favorites because they didn't say anything to one person who always did discuss home and work..often bragging about how great they were at their job, how people looked to them for help, other employees knew nothing, etc. The thing is, there were several signs that made me wonder, considering the job they had. :lol:

When we do go OT under a topic, it's stemmed from the original topic, you know? It's fine!

OMGoodness! The person(s) at the DJE board would remove CB topics? Dang!
How can you talk about DJE and not even mention CB? How?! What if someone wanted to discuss an episode of JAG or a movie DJE was in? Did the person(s) remove any comments that mentioned the other actor(s)?
Craziness! Reminds me sooo much of a certain person from another board.
:roll: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 pm 

Quote:
I can understand if people were talking about life at home, work, relationships, etc., constantly and with no association to the topic at all. That's why we have Dr. Tate, but no one here ever goes that far OT under a topic that it's a big deal.

I was just reminded that elsewhere, certain people played favorites because they didn't say anything to one person who always did discuss home and work..often bragging about how great they were at their job, how people looked to them for help, other employees knew nothing, etc. The thing is, there were several signs that made me wonder, considering the job they had. :lol:

Oh, what drama that could be! It's a good thing you gave Dr. Tate (OT-when I type Tate I think of Larry Tate from Bewitched...just saying.) an office here. He's here to keep us in line and make sure were fit for duty! But you're right - - we've never gone too far OT...so it's all good.

Quote:
When we do go OT under a topic, it's stemmed from the original topic, you know? It's fine!

OMG! YES! So true! Bringing up a technicality like that - Harm and Mac taught you well!

Quote:
OMGoodness! The person(s) at the DJE board would remove CB topics? Dang!
How can you talk about DJE and not even mention CB? How?! What if someone wanted to discuss an episode of JAG or a movie DJE was in? Did the person(s) remove any comments that mentioned the other actor(s)?
Craziness! Reminds me sooo much of a certain person from another board. :roll: :lol:

It's insane there! I used to lurk because she always had upadated TV listings for DJE and old interviews that I didn't remember and the site was always being updated, but it's been at least 8 months since I've been there. Most of the posters came off as "snarky" to me. If a newbie most something about CB or AW or something CB-related they were always quick to be shut down and reminded there were CB boards they can go to if they wanted to talk about CB stuff. She didn't really remove anything about other characters or actors, but I always got the impression that most of the posters didn't like CB. It was like they had something personal against here. Oh...yes. I think I know who you are talking about....she and this lady at the other board can be sisters!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:15 pm 
Site Admin

---------
Quote:
Oh, what drama that could be! It's a good thing you gave Dr. Tate (OT-when I type Tate I think of Larry Tate from Bewitched...just saying.) an office here. He's here to keep us in line and make sure were fit for duty! But you're right - - we've never gone too far OT...so it's all good.

Drama indeed!
Oh, my stars! Larry Tate/Bewitched. LOL!
Yes, I think Dr. Tate has his work cut out at times, but he appreciates us and doesn't mind our ranting.

Quote:
OMG! YES! So true! Bringing up a technicality like that - Harm and Mac taught you well!

Thank you very much! I try to pay attention in class and mock court! LOL!

Quote:
It's insane there! I used to lurk because she always had upadated TV listings for DJE and old interviews that I didn't remember and the site was always being updated, but it's been at least 8 months since I've been there. Most of the posters came off as "snarky" to me. If a newbie most something about CB or AW or something CB-related they were always quick to be shut down and reminded there were CB boards they can go to if they wanted to talk about CB stuff. She didn't really remove anything about other characters or actors, but I always got the impression that most of the posters didn't like CB. It was like they had something personal against here. Oh...yes. I think I know who you are talking about....she and this lady at the other board can be sisters!

Wow! I can't believe how crazy some people can be over some things. I don't know which could be more hurtful, having her tell people to go and post CB topics away from that board, or for her to remove the posts. Maybe the removal for some; I don't know. It seems a bit embarrassing to have notes posted telling you that you need to post elsewhere when going OT, especially when the topic does have some ties to DJE. What a lunatic!
Yes, sisters or the same person! LOL! I don't know if they were into DJE, but he's a handsome man with similarities to Hunter, so..... LOL!

Profile E-mail