It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anyone watching DJE in GCB?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 pm 

Location: What kind of question is that? At my computer, silly!
I tried to tune in a few times, but to be honest, I can't stand that show! Not my cup of tea at all.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Anyone watching DJE in GCB?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

I had to look it up as I'd forgotten that it was the intials for "Good Christian Bi****s", then "Good Christian Belles".

I saw a couple of previews a while back, but didn't give them a second thought and never watched the show. It seemed like it would be really stupid.

I had no idea that DJE was even on it. That shows how much interest I had in it. Ha!

I don't think it'll be around long at all. His last show didn't work out. Maybe he'll get on a great show, soon. Hmm. Some people probably feel that this show is great, so no offense to them, but I'll pass.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:45 pm 

The show had so many name changes that I lost track! I couldn't keep up!

I only caught a preview once, and it did look really stupid, but I tried to watch one episode just to see what DJE was like.

He's still looking pretty fiiiine, but that isn't enough to keep me watching the show. :lol: ;)

I agree. I can't see it making it past this season. I really hope that he has some good luck soon and finds something that will last.

A friend of mine loves this show. She described it as "Mean Girls" meets "The Real Housewives". I didn't give the show enough of a chance to comment on that, but she's probably right. I, personally, don't see that as a good thing.

Oh, did you happened to catch the name of DJE's character? - Ripp Cockburn. - I kid you not.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
The show had so many name changes that I lost track! I couldn't keep up!

:lol: I hear that!

Quote:
I only caught a preview once, and it did look really stupid, but I tried to watch one episode just to see what DJE was like.

He's still looking pretty fiiiine, but that isn't enough to keep me watching the show.

Did you make it through the entire episode?
I'm glad he's still looking fiiiine, but no, I wouldn't think that would keep me around to watch the show, either.
:|

Quote:
I agree. I can't see it making it past this season. I really hope that he has some good luck soon and finds something that will last.

Maybe things will turn around for him before too long.

Quote:
A friend of mine loves this show. She described it as "Mean Girls" meets "The Real Housewives". I didn't give the show enough of a chance to comment on that, but she's probably right. I, personally, don't see that as a good thing.

Umm...okaaay. I agree that it's not a good thing. I've watched a couple of eps of TRH (Beverly Hills and Atlanta) and they are so ridiculous! These are supposed to be grown women? Wow! What a bunch of spoiled, rude, crude, fighting, cursing, overly made-up brats. I can't deal with them.

Quote:
Oh, did you happened to catch the name of DJE's character? - Ripp Cockburn. - I kid you not.

:o Stop it! No way! :lol:
That's just wrong! :oops:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm 

Quote:
Did you make it through the entire episode?
I'm glad he's still looking fiiiine, but no, I wouldn't think that would keep me around to watch the show, either.

Haha. Actually, no. I couldn't even watch the first half hour. I probably made it through less than 20 minutes.

Quote:
Umm...okaaay. I agree that it's not a good thing. I've watched a couple of eps of TRH (Beverly Hills and Atlanta) and they are so ridiculous! These are supposed to be grown women? Wow! What a bunch of spoiled, rude, crude, fighting, cursing, overly made-up brats. I can't deal with them.

I agree. I've watched TRH once or twice (I can't remember what one) but it was awful. Their behavior is jut down right appalling!

Quote:
:o Stop it! No way! :lol:
That's just wrong! :oops:

Isn't that horrible?! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 am 
Site Admin

---------
You probably watched twenty minutes too long. :lol:

Yes, those wives are just awful. So many people on reality shows are, anyway, so I guess they fit in. :roll:

I may try a mental block on DJE's GCB's character's name. Sheeesh!
:lol:

Profile E-mail